- This policy applies to registration fees paid directly to Bangkok Soccer League (BSL) either online or in person.
- The principle behind BSL’s refund policy is to allow a reasonable period of time following registration for parents/players to withdraw, while still safeguarding the long-term financial stability of the club.
- BSL commits to program expenditures once registration numbers are determined. These expenses are not recoverable to the Club if/when a member withdraws.
- All refund requests must be made in writing to the BSL BoT by the individual who paid the fee(s) either in person or via BSL’s on-line request for refund procedure. Please allow 2-3 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- An administrative fee of 500 Baht will be charged on approved refunds.
- The final amount of any refund will be at BSL’s discretion or in special or extenuating circumstances at the discretion of the BSL’s Chairman.
- BSL shall not be responsible for any monies paid to a team, team coach or team official and BSL shall not entertain requests for any such refunds.
- BSL shall not be responsible for any monies raised and collected by teams through sponsorship or fundraising efforts and shall not entertain requests for any such refunds.
- There will be no refund/transfer of registration fees after the BSL season start date.
- Please refer to the season start date and refund/transfer deadlines.
- Refunds requested prior to the above stated deadlines will be processed, minus the Club’s administrative fee.
- There will be no refund if a player withdraws due to medical reasons after the deadlines set out above with the exception of extenuating circumstances which must be presented to and approved by the BSL Chairman. Medical documentation may be requested.
- A paid registration fee shall be partially refunded (pro-rated) if a player’s family is transferred to another city, province or country (proof of transfer required).
- There will be no refund/transfer for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from BSL under the BSL discipline policy or code of conduct rules.
- There is no refund on BSL uniform. 1,000 Baht will be deducted from any refund per one uniform set received by the player.